The provisions of this legal notice ('Legal Notice') apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.duxebridge.com (the 'Website'). Please read the following terms carefully before using this Website. By using this Website you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this Website.
1. About Duxebridge Capital GmbH
1. This Legal Notice is issued by Duxebridge Capital GmbH (‘Duxbridge Capital’), a financial advisory firm, providing strategic advice to entrepreneurs with significant institutional majority stakes in private or public companies. All clients are classified as qualified professional investors. Duxebridge Capital does not fall under the regulations of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (‘FINMA’). Duxebridge Capital is affiliated with the FINOS ombudsman service (“Ombudsstelle”). All Duxebridge Capital employees are registered in the client advisor register (“Kundenberaterregister”). Duxebridge Capital provides strategic advice to entrepreneurs controlling significant institutional corporates, whether listed in the equity or credit markets or being privately owned entities.
2. For the avoidance of doubt a client of Duxebridge Capital is always considered a private or corporate entity controlling a significant institutional company having an active contract including a retainer with Duxebridge Capital. Duxebridge Capital does not work on a pure introduction fee basis nor is in any way or form responsible for the purchase or sale of underlying securities. Duxebridge Capital may however in its role as capital markets advisor inform professional investors about the corporate actions of the respective entities of their clients which may under no circumstances suggest an offering of securities. Thereby Duxebridge Capital is never engaged as a placement agent whether for funds or any financial instruments but acts as strategic advisor on behalf of corporate clients and their owners in the best interest of their value creation. Duxebridge Capital never provides any investment recommendation and acts as independent financial advisor solely to corporates and their majority stakeholders.
3. By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted this Legal Notice in full. If you do not acknowledge and accept this Legal Notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately and not use any information contained in it for any purpose.
4. Duxebridge Capital may revise any provision or the whole of this Legal Notice at any time by updating this posting and without further notice to you. Your continued use of this Website shall signify your agreement with and understanding of any revisions. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current Legal Notice as its provisions are binding on you. Certain provisions of this Legal Notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
2. No offer or advice
1. The information contained in this Website is provided for the purposes of general information only and under no circumstances should any information contained in this Website be used or considered as an offer to sell or solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any investment made, advised or related to Duxebridge Capital GmbH or any of its affiliates. In addition, the contents of this Website should not be construed as to provide tax, legal or investment advice of any nature or any portfolio management services. Neither Duxebridge Capital nor any of its affiliates accept any responsibility or liability for any loss which may result from reliance on any of the information or opinions contained in or accessed through this Website.
2. No investment or other decisions should be made solely based on the information contained on this website. Information on this website should not be construed as a prospectus or offering document or any investment recommendation and you should not rely upon it or use it to form the definitive basis for any investment decision, contract, commitment, or action whatsoever, with respect to any proposed transaction or otherwise.
3. Whilst Duxebridge Capital uses commercially reasonable efforts to post information on this Website that is correct, Duxebridge Capital does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on this Website. Duxebridge Capital may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice. The material on this Website may contain typographical or other errors or may be out of date. Duxebridge Capital makes no commitment to update such material.
4. Duxebridge Capital does not prepare any product information for financial instruments and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and legality of the product information provided by any third party.
5. Transactions in financial instruments are associated with certain risks. It is important that you are familiar with and understand these risks before engaging with Duxebridge Capital with respect to any such transactions. For more information regarding the risks involved, please refer to the brochure “Risks Involved in Trading Financial Instruments” prepared by the Swiss Bankers Association (SBA).
6. Duxebridge Capital does not make personal recommendations to acquire or dispose of financial instruments and, as such, does not assess the appropriateness or suitability of an investment. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to decide whether it has the knowledge and experience to make an investment, whether the investment corresponds to its financial situation and investment objectives, and, ultimately, whether or not to make an investment.
7. The material on this Website is provided ‘as is’, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Duxebridge Capital provides you with this Website on the basis that Duxebridge Capital and its affiliates exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this website.
1. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Duxebridge Capital, its affiliates and/or its licensors. Nothing in this Website is designed to grant any license or right to use any image, trademark or logo. For the purposes of this Legal Notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.2 below for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this Legal Notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
2. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal and non-commercial use on the following basis:
1. no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
2. no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
3. all copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
3. Subject to paragraph 3.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Duxebridge Capital’s prior written permission.
4. You may link to the home page of this Website as long as the link does not cast Duxebridge Capital or any of its affiliates in a false or misleading light or suggest or imply that you own or are the author of content on the Website or that you have any kind of relationship with Duxebridge Capital or any of its affiliates.
5. Any rights not expressly granted in this Legal Notice are reserved.
4. Service access
1. Neither Duxebridge Capital nor any of its affiliates shall be liable if for any reason all or any portion of this Website is unavailable or malfunctions at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this Website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or at any other time in Duxebridge Capital or any of its affiliates' absolute discretion.
5. Visitor material and conduct
1. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
1. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
2. for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
3. which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
4. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
2. You may not use the Website in any manner or for any purpose except as expressly provided herein (including, without limitation, by hacking or any conduct that would violate any applicable law, regulation or statute).
3. Duxebridge Capital shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Duxebridge Capital to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph 5.1 or 5.2.
6. Links to other websites
1. Any links to third party websites (including, without limitation, websites of any of Duxebridge Capital affiliates) on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Duxebridge Capital has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Duxebridge Capital therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
1. Duxebridge Capital and its affiliates generally do not accept unsolicited requests, proposals, business plans, applications, ideas, suggestions or other materials (collectively, 'submissions').
2. In the event that any submissions are submitted or offered to us, using the site or otherwise, such submissions (i) will not be treated as confidential and (ii) will become and remain Duxebridge Capital’s sole property, unless otherwise agreed in writing and duly signed by Duxebridge Capital or any of its affiliates.
3. Duxebridge Capital and its affiliates will have the right to freely use, disclose, modify, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, display, sublicense, translate, create derivative works from and distribute any submissions in any medium and via any distribution, transmission or display method for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise. Neither Duxebridge Capital nor any of its affiliates will owe you or any person compensation for any submissions. Whether Duxebridge Capital or its affiliates will use any submissions is entirely at their sole discretion.
8. Privacy Statement
1. This Privacy Statement explains how Duxebridge Capital and its subsidiaries and affiliates process the personal data of individuals with whom we interact, including but not limited to visitors to our websites.
2. Our Privacy Statement will help you understand the information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. This privacy statement applies only to the www.duxebridge.com website (the Website) provided by Duxebridge Capital ("we", "us", "our").
3. Purpose of this Website
1. The Website is an information Website designed to present the business activities of Duxebridge Capital and its affiliates.
4. What personal information do we collect when you visit our Website?
2. Personal data may be collected about you from direct interactions with you when you choose to contact us using the postal mail address provided.
5. How will we use information about you?
1. Your personal data may be processed by us or our sub-processors (or any of their affiliates, agents, employees, delegates or sub-contractors) for the following purposes;
1. to respond to any queries you may have contacted us about.
2. to send you updates or newsletters which we will do on the basis of our legitimate interest if you have a business relationship with Duxebridge Capital GmbH
3. to comply with legal or regulatory requirements
4. where you contact us by email, we will scan these (including attachments) for viruses or malicious software, to process and manage email traffic, and to store personal data on our system to pursue our legitimate interests including for document retention purposes; and
5. such other actions as are necessary to manage our activities or those of an investment vehicle, and enforcing or defending our rights and / or interests or those, in order to comply with their legal, tax or regulatory obligations and / or to pursue legitimate interests.
2. Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the following context: where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, and where your interests and fundamental rights are not overridden by those interests, or where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
6. Storage of your personal information
1. We may from time to time disclose your information to our affiliates in Switzerland and the UK. Any information sent outside of Switzerland or the EEA is protected by stringent contractual clauses. The European Commission has decided that Switzerland has been approved as having an adequate level of protection for personal data.
2. We use WhatsApp for some of our internal messaging. If your contact details (name, email and phone number) are on our Personnel’s mobile devices, these details will automatically be shared with WhatsApp. Please see WhatsApp’s Privacy Notice for more details.
7. Your Rights
1. You have the right to request access to the personal information that you have submitted to us, view, modify or delete it, and to object to processing, restrict processing or request portability, as well as to withdraw consent to us sending you any further communications by simply sending us an email at email@example.com
2. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, you may want to contact our EU representative Information Commissioner.
8. Our representative is Duxebridge Capital GmbH registered in Switzerland.
9. Changes to this Privacy Statement
1. This statement is subject to the occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes to the way we collect information via the Website, we will prominently post a notice of the change on the Website's home page.
1. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Duxebridge Capital, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website) and each of Duxebridge Capital’s affiliates and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
2. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit any person’s liability for:
1. Death of personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by applicable laws);
2. Fraud or fraudulent statements; or
3. Any Liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs of any servicing, repair or correction.
1. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified and covenant to hold harmless Duxebridge Capital and its affiliates against any cost, loss, liability, including present and future damages, claim or expense (including legal and other professional fees) incurred by Duxebridge Capital or any of its affiliates in connection with or arising out of: (i) your use of this Website; (ii) your breach of any terms or conditions contained in this Legal Notice or (iii) your violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation or any third party's rights.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
1. This Legal Notice and your use of the Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Disputes arising in connection with any provision of this Legal Notice or your use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Switzerland.